Friday, October 23, 2009

beards...

mr. rooster is growing out his beard and his hair... he sent me this photo and says that he likes this beard.

this is ray la montagne... do you know ray la montagne?  well if you don't (actually even if you do) please click here, here, and here... trust me you won't be disapointed...


so my first thought regarding mr. rooster's email is in fact NOT about the beard or the hair... but simply... yes... my love grow your beard... cause all i can think about is all of this music... all of these lyrics... amen.

i don't know if mr. rooster knows but... this is ALL of the music i was listening to when i fell in love with him... so yes. grow out your beard... do whatever you want... just keep loving me. and keep being you. thank you.

oh and mr. lamontagne is on tour...he is coming to denver... maybe i should take mr. rooster on a hot date? tour dates.

1 comment: