Tuesday, October 6, 2009

paris...

i have been feeling nostalgic about paris... right about now i was just getting comfortable there... the weather was changing... the leaves were falling off of the trees... and i was getting to know the city... and it was getting to know me... paris will always be... well there aren't enough words. 

le louvre... with red umbrella.



tour d'eiffel



view from my parisian apartment



windows of my apartment



kitchen and dining area of my apartment



huge doors i had to knock on to get in to the british embassy... for happy hour... i had friends who worked there at the time and they invited me over for drinks... it was hilarious walking up to the huge doors and telling the guards that i was here for drinks.



le louvre



me and tour d'eiffel



me in class. 


i miss paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment